Everything RP
Hello and Thanks for visiting Everything RP, or ERP. If you are interest in any of the RPs please join! I will make sure your experience here is a great one!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Everything RP
Hello and Thanks for visiting Everything RP, or ERP. If you are interest in any of the RPs please join! I will make sure your experience here is a great one!
Everything RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Meet Pink

Go down

Time to Meet Pink Empty Time to Meet Pink

Post by Pink May 17th 2013, 5:16 am

Well some people may know me as Em, Emeraldheart, or Emerald. And yes you may call me any other these names too. I am on many different RP sites. I am also a co-owner of a couple of site but this is my first site that I have done by myself. I own 10 cats and half own a horse. I have 4 older siblings and 3 nephews. I live on the western side of the states. I do 4-H with two of my cats, Phoenix and MJ, and have been in 4-H for 5 years. I love music. I play the flute, a little piano, and a little guitar. One of my favorite video games is DDR, or Dance Dance Revolution. I work at a horse stable and ride horses every week. My favorite channel is Disney. And yes, I am 14 years old. I am sometimes really girly and sometimes a totally tomboy. Some say I am super giddy and cheerful but I am okay with that. I am a Christian and I will openly talk about God even to those who won't believe.

Well that is most everything about me!

Pink
Admin

https://everythingrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum